薄荷绿茶

Sunday, October 28, 2007

28th October 2007 Sunday

Decided to spend my Sunday a little differently today and took all my work to the library to do. Been ages since I last spent an entire day at a library and it sort of brought back memories of those days when I spent entire days studying at the library. I guess I still love the library as much as the past. And I really enjoyed the feeling of doing work at an absolute comfortable pace at an absolute comfortable place, stopping to rest now and then, feeling absolutely at ease because I know that the work would eventually be done by the end of the day no matter how much detours I took along the way. Well, as it turned out, I finished way ahead of plan, which explains why I am here blogging.

Simply love the feeling of just sitting around and observing the people and surroundings in the library. And I am really surprised to see that I am not only the one who came to the library alone. This really shows that libraries are good company for people with no programs during the weekends ain't it? Haha. In fact, someone I didn't know asked to share my table. And as I found out later on, she actually came alone to bible read. I was really amazed. I mean, how many people come to the library alone nowadays? I would be really impressed if someone came alone to study for exams. But to bible read, that really really impressed me. Oh. And to add something else that impressed me. I was also really impressed by the library security who dutifully patrolled the library ever so often for the entire day that I was here. Lost track of the number of times he made his rounds at the program room that I was in. Well, to summarize I guess this library trip did do me some good. At least I felt better than I did in weeks. Maybe I should make it my weekly routine huh?

同样的图书馆
同样的座位
同样的时间
同样的小说
我想大概只有我会那么一成不变吧