薄荷绿茶

Sunday, December 25, 2005

25th December 2005 Sunday

Christmas day. I would have been asleep at this hour if not for the amount of caffeine that I put in my body earlier on. Spent my first few hours of Christmas in a cinema in Jurong Point watching "King Kong" with my sister. I guess that is the benefit of staying near a shopping centre. You get to enjoy midnight shows without worrying about transport after the show. "King Kong" wasn't too bad a show though I find some parts of it really draggy. Maybe it is partly because of the fact that I watched it so late at night. But in my personal opinion, I think the three hour film could be shortened to two and a half hours without any loss of storyline. But well, this is just but my personal opinion.

Got an unexpected message from an unexpected someone during the film. Been ages since I last saw or contacted her. Not that I didn't want to keep in touch. Was just afraid of being viewed as a pest. Another of my personal opinion I guess. Anyway, hope she has a great great Christmas today. That also goes to everyone out there. I don't really celebrate Christmas. But I really do hope that the world will be ever the more warmer during such a special occasion. Merry Christmas to all. May the world be filled with smiles on this very special day.