薄荷绿茶

Saturday, October 08, 2005

8th October 2005 Saturday

Got this from our beloved Kootzilla. Think I will not ignore this since I find it rather fun too. Hope the five people that I tagged at the end of this will not ignore this too.

Instructions
Given a topic, you are to write down your answers in your blog, and then send the same topic to 5 other people. Write down the names of these 5 people and link to them on your blog. Go visit their blogs to notify them that they are tagged. The 5 people who are tagged should, in their own blogs, write down the name and the link of the person who tagged them, answer the same topic, and send it to another 5 people, etc.
The Topic: Five things about me that very few people know
The First of the Five
I am actually quite a lazy person. A lot of people have the impression that I am a very hardworking person as a result of the various projects that I have done with them or because they seldom see me go out to play. I really do put in a lot of effort for group projects as I don't really like the idea of being viewed as a free rider but I am really lazy when it comes to things that only concerns me. And although I spend most of my time either at home or in school, I don't really do much work at home. I spend most of time either sleeping, listening to music or day dreaming. Guess that thoroughly shattered some of the images others had of me but well, this is the real me. =p
The Second of the Five
I am really quite an emotional person. Some simple phrases from some drama serial could easily touch me for a very very long time to come. And I do think a lot about why the world is the way it is and not the way we think it should be and sometimes I get saddened by my own thinkings. I guess those faithful readers of my blog could see that. Maybe it is precisely because I think too much about the inadequacies of the world that made most of my blog entries appear so sad.
The Third of the Five
Contrary to what others think, I don't really have a really warm family. And I can tell you it is definitely not because my expectations of a warm family is exceptionally high. However, I do not want to elaborate on this so if you read this, don't ask. Perhaps it is because of the lack of warmth in my family that made me exceptionally mad whenever someone who in my opinion has a great family, starts to complain to me about his or her family. And yes, I am referring to you Zunxiang. So if you are reading this, please do treasure your family more and quit complaining about them k?
The Fourth of the Five
I don't really like sports. I don't even watch the world cup or any sports competition for that matter. Guess that is a little off the norm for a guy but I really do prefer sitting down and having an intellectual game like chinese chess rather than sweat it out playing football, basketball, etc
The Last of the Five
My tolerance level is really rather high and I rarely do get angry and bear grudges against anyone. I guess those who constantly poke fun at me should know that. I really do think that the world would be a better place with jokes even if I am the centre of jokes, so long as the jokes remain as jokes and not manifest into something serious. However, I guess not many people know that once I bear a grudge against someone, it is unlikely for me to let it go in the short term or to even let it go in the long term. I guess that is the way I work. However, rest assured because if you are reading this, you don't belong to this list. I am really still quite a nice person you know? =p I guess those who are in my condemned list should probably know that they are on the list already as I am not really good at hiding my emotions. =p
Now to finish the very last part
The five persons that I have chosen to carry on the task are:
Xiao Yun: I know you are in the depths with me. Cheer up k? I will try to do so too.
Melody: Hope you have gotten your sixth book of Harry Potter.
Caiyun: Glad to get back into contact with you after so long.
Chuan Huat: Still waiting for you to teach me how to play the guitar.
Christina: You very long never update your blog already. Haha.