薄荷绿茶

Thursday, September 22, 2005

22nd September 2005 Thursday

Been ages since I last blogged. Been busy the last few days. Just had a dumb Risk Management Multiple Choice Quiz on Tuesday. I admit that I totally do not understand the whole module but I am sure I am not alone. I probably have half the cohort with me, maybe more. Think the quiz was more a test of luck rather than what you really know about the whole module. Well, anyway, we shall not bother about things that have already passed and you can't do nothing about. It bring nothing but more worries to you and worries definitely doesn't help improve things. Think I will do something different for a change in this post of mine. My friend, Adrian was suggesting I do something like this......

7 Things that you plan to do before you die
1. Go to Japan to see the plum blossoms
2. Go to Taiwan and eat the specialties there
3. See and feel real snow
4. Meet someone I care who cares about me
5. Have a successful career and hopefully loads of money
6. Spend a whole night counting stars at some beach out there
7. Go on a plane for at least once

7 Things you wish you had the heart to do
1. Turn my back on the world
2. Tell my Dad what I really feel about him and what I think he ought to do
3. Giving my friends a piece of my mind whenever they do something wrong
4. Not worrying about people's impression of me
5. Following my heart and doing what I have always wanted to do
6. Scream at my mother whenever she makes an unreasonable order
7. To scream at the next person who praises me for something that I believe I don't deserve

7 Kinds of people you detest
1. People who speaks one way and do the other
2. People who conveniences themselves at the inconvenience of others
3. People who mocks at the fallen
4. People who smiles in front of you and stabs you behind your back
5. People who can't keep secrets
6. People who think they are above the rest of the world
7. People who can't keep the time

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Stella Wong
2. Rene Liu
3. Fish Leong
4. He Yun Shan
5. Ryoko Hirosue
6. Priscilla Chan
7. Hebe

7 Things you love
1. The rain
2. The stars
3. The sea breeze
4. The sea
5. My CD collection
6. Music Diary on 933
7. Snow

7 often repeated words
1. Your head lah
2. Go and die lah
3. Errr
4. What the?
5. Huh?
6. Crap
7. Eh