薄荷绿茶

Sunday, September 25, 2005

25th September 2005 Sunday

My idea of an ideal world is one where everyone is blind and sees from their heart. In that way, perhaps you will have different friends around you.
My idea of an ideal world is one where people do things because they like it and not because they have some other motive. In that way, you can say what you really feel and there will be no such thing as hypocriticism.
My idea of an ideal world is one where it is always night. In that way, I could have the stars for company every single hour of the day.
My idea of an ideal world is one where there is no language and everything could be communicated in silence. In that way, you can only say what you really feel and you can even expressed things that words have failed to express.
My idea of an ideal world is one where everyone is equally rich so that there is never opression of the poor and everyone always have enough to eat.
My idea of an ideal world is one where the good really gets appreciated and goodness is never treated as something stupid, naive or dumb.
My idea of an ideal world is one where the entire world is one country, one religion and one race. In such a way, there will be no wars over territorities and no religious or racial wars.
My idea of an ideal world is one where an angel lives on every star and the rain are the tears of the angels when they cry over a demise.
My idea of an ideal world is one where you could communicate directly with God himself and receive definite replies from him.
My idea of an ideal world is one where friends are for forever and there are no such phrase as "an enemy".
My idea of an ideal world is one that is a dream and will never exist......