薄荷绿茶

Saturday, September 24, 2005

24th September 2005 Saturday

Been having late nights these days, full credit given to the various projects and tutorials that I have to rush. But late nights are not without treats for myself. I thoroughly enjoy the few minutes of peace that I get simply by standing at the balcony of my home, watching the few stars hanging in the night sky and feeling the cool night breeze on my face. The world seemed to be so at peace in the dead of the night and for once, it is in a state that I think it should always be - serene, pure, quiet and innocent. Maybe I think and feel too much but I really do love it that way when it seems as if you are the only person left in the world. When you only have the stars for company. I have always loved the stars. Find them to be real beautiful. But it is really the tinge of sadness behind their loveliness that really captivated me. Did you know that most stars are actually burning planets on the verge of death? As with all things that are beautiful, there is always a sad story behind them, whether you know it or not.

Enough of fantasies. Got a date with the stars and got to recharge my energy for yet another long project day tomorrow or should I say today because it is way past midnight. Will tomorrow be a better day? Maybe it will. But tomorrow never really comes......