薄荷绿茶

Saturday, August 20, 2005

20th August 2005 Saturday

I tried building a sanctuary for myself. But I have built a jail instead. With walls so high that I can't climb and none could penetrate. With no windows that I could look out of and none could look in at. At a place so dark that I could not see ahead of me. With a temperature so cold that I could not feel. With silence so deep that I could not breathe. With me so alone that I could not cry.

I am not me. The real me is stuck somewhere, somewhere within the sanctuary, somewhere, somewhere within my jail, somewhere, somewhere, nowhere......

trackback

1 Comments:

Blogger shadow said...

your heart is hurt, and sick.
you can build the jail, also can break the jail.
just depend you want or not.
feel dark? then go to find your sun.
feel cold? go to find your heater.
feel silence? then go to buy a radio.
you no alone
you still is you, just you hide inside your heart don't want to come out only.
I know the feeling of lost, i taste it before, i also no cry, i just try to kill myself only.
when the knife make the wound can let me feel the pain, then i know i still have feeling.
when the blood come out, i know i still living.
i hope u no like me, i let it go already hope u also.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home