薄荷绿茶

Sunday, December 26, 2004

26th December 2004 Sunday

"How would the end of the world be like?"
Fast. Christmas break flew past too fast. Before I know it, tomorrow is back to working for me and the week after, semester begins yet again. Not exactly a very good day for me today but then again, it has been ages since I had a real good day. Haven't really felt really happy for a long long time. Would we forget the feeling of happiness if we hadn't experienced it for a long time? But then again, what is happiness? Can it be described? How do we know we are feeling happiness when we are feeling it? Sounds philosophical but that is really what I think.

Went to the library today. Borrowed two chinese books. Think they are gonna be nice. Borrowed Hiyawu's book and another book that incidentally has the same title as my blog title. Maybe because of the coincidence, it made me have a strong urge to drink peppermint green tea again. Went to IMM after my library trip and bought a dozen of that drink. Love it and love it. Simply love the cool peppermint taste amongst the bitterness of the tea and the sweetness of sugar. Love it and love it......
人生总有许多遗憾,所以还在身边的要珍惜,已经离开的该怀念。