薄荷绿茶

Saturday, December 25, 2004

25th December 2004 Saturday

"If we are late, we apologise. How about Santa? What can he do if he is late for Christmas?"

Me and C heard K singing till two the day before till 2am. Was so cold the way he connected the songs together. Haha. Was surprised that it didn't snow that night. Anyway, thanks to him I couldn't finish my Christmas cards that night. Instead I brought the whole stack to C's house to finish yesterday......

Went to C's house yesterday afternoon. Watched "La Bi Xiao Xin" and wrote my Christmas cards as we waited for the rest to arrive. Then when XY came, we started doing banners. Haha. She changed her hairstyle but still very cute lah. =p Then when she arrive, we started doing banner for JR. Touched up one and did another one. Haha. A bit weird meeting up with them after so long never see each other. Me ended up not talking much. After that, JY arrive with drinks and we carried on doing banner and watched Spiderman 2. Didn't pay much attention to the show but caught some parts of it. Seems quite boring to me. Maybe because I keep seeing bits and pieces of the film being played at all those VCD shops in every shopping centres. Anyway, the show caused us to be very very late in meeting RY at Bedok.

Although late, we arrived at last. K took us to a quite secluded place for dinner. Ate hawker food. Been quite long since I ate hawker food with a group of people. Actually I quite like that kind of a feeling. The food wasn't too bad but a bit funny why we had to go so far to eat hawker food.

After that, me decided to leave to deliver Christmas cards to my JC friends who are meeting over at HX house. Said goodbye to JY, XY, RY and C and rushed to Bukit Batok to join YM they all. Did the usual stuff over there. Ate titbits, played games and exchanged gifts. Quite fun. Played a weird polar bear game that I kept ending up being the polar bear? Maybe it is because of the cold cold K. Haha. Anyway, it was heart warming to meet up with people that I have not seen for quite some time. Glad to see that everyone is still surviving and doing quite well. (At least I guess so). Well, that was about all about how I spent my Christmas. Haha. Last but not least, thanks to HX for lending out her house to us for Christmas. =p

Merry Christmas to all