薄荷绿茶

Friday, October 22, 2004

22nd October 2004 Friday

"If love hurts, why do people fall in love?"

Been a hell week for me this week. Had two major presentations, one written assignment all on this week. Luckily all that has come to pass. Sigh. Been a sad week too. I am still unable to get my hands on Jing Ru's school concert tickets. Sigh. "A" said his friend wants to sell a pair for $20 and asked me if I wanted to buy. He says he is buying though I seriously doubt the truth in what he is saying. Known "A" for more than two years. I know he wouldn't spend money on such stuff. I have a feeling that he got the pair of tickets and wanted to trick me to buy from him. Well, if it was so, I didn't fall for it. Rejected the offer outright. Find it despicable to go queueing for free tickets and selling them whoever it is. Let's hope "A" did not do as what I think. If so and I know about it, I will severe all my friendship ties with him.