薄荷绿茶

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

20th October 2004 Wednesday

"I tried to catch a piece of my breath during those few seconds out of those waters before I was dragged back again. Damn Grindylow. I struck my wand at it in frustration. Just give me two seconds out of those waters for me to mutter the counterspell would you? As I sunk to the riverbed still struggling with the Grindylow, I felt my lungs burning. I could feel the warmth of the last molecule of oxygen leaving my lungs. I swallowed a few mouthfuls of water...... Help!......"

Been a super busy week for me. Couldn't even breathe and yet I could still find time to update my blog. Must be going crazy. One major written assignment and two major presentations all on this week. Sigh. Couldn't even find the time to study for my examinations. Sigh. Sure gonna do badly this semester. Sigh. Couldn't be helped I guess. Guess our life consists of things more than just results. This is perhaps the only thing that I could think of to console myself. Sad thing is..... I don't know what are the other things that life consists of....... Sigh