薄荷绿茶

Monday, September 20, 2004

20th September 2004 Monday

First day of school......

"The sky dimmed as I looked up from the gigantic book of law lying beside the piece of parchment that I was still scribbling on five minutes ago. Three feet of parchment. Seven more to go. As the last rays of sunlight flashed past the scarlet sky, I took out the Time Turner from my robes and gave the tiny hourglass two turns. Time started to reverse. I could feel the heat of the sun once again on my back. I looked up at the mantelpiece where Hedwig was still perched upon. She looked serene as she slept on. I looked back at the piece of unfinished work still lying upon my desk and wondered whether two turns of the Time Turner was sufficient for it. As I stared at the ink blotched piece of parchment, images of an angry Snape with my unfinished assignment in his hand throbbed through my twisted brain. Convulsed, I picked up my quill, dipped it in the ink bottle and scribbled on......"