薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

31st August 2004 Tuesday

Had another video taped presentation today. Think I still did not do well because the feedback from the tutor is still that I lack eye contact with my audience. Well, guess it takes time to adapt myself to presenting in front of a class. Was never a presentation. Or maybe I am as my friend says - "A born dull droning lecturer". *Sigh* Hope I do pull through the business communication module. I am not going to make it with such presentation skills. *Sigh*

Changed my Singtel plan today to the one with free incoming call. Basically to enable my mother's friends to be able to get hold of her even when I am on the internet and thus the phone is engaged. Lagging by a lot of readings and I still have no momentum for studies. *Sigh* Hope the recess week coming in two weeks time do help a little though I doubt so considering that I have a presentation on the recess week too. *Sigh* But guess I can only just wait and see how. *Yawn*