薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

24th August 2004 Tuesday

Quite sad today. Reason being I am unable to go to work this Saturday. Sounds weird right? I am not in the need of money so why am I sad that I am unable to go to work? Well, guess I will miss the small children there. Used to joke that going to work helps me de-tress from the usual work in University life but guess there is some truth to that. And I am going to lose the chance to de-tress this week and in fact add more stress because the reason that I am unable to go is that I have got an accounting project to do with my group. So sad. =( Why can't they do it some other day other than Saturday? They might feel it is dumb working for a mere five bucks per hour and on a Saturday but can't they think it in my shoes? It is not the money that matters. They don't understand. But can't blame them. I don't think there is anyone on this earth who remotely understands me if I don't voice it out. *Yawn*

Why can't I find someone who understands me without me having to voice it out? Must everything be voiced out explicitly? Must every feeling be explained? What if there is no way of explaining it? Or what if I don't feel like explaining? Will I be misunderstood if I don't say anything?