薄荷绿茶

Saturday, August 28, 2004

28th August 2004 Saturday

Didn't turn out much for the project today. Only got a couple of mathematical ratios and a few theories of our own. Really very difficult piece of work we have got there. Hope we do turn out something in the next meeting.

Heard that today my favourite student also never turn up for her lessons at the enrichment centre because she went for the Primary three gifted programme exam. Guess it was just as well this way as I never go to work today anyway. Hope I am able to make it this weekend. Really hope so as it sounds bleak due to the sudden upsurge in the amount of presentations for the various modules I am taking this semester. Hiaz. Really do hope as the chinese old saying goes "the bridge will really turn straight when the boat reaches it". Just pray hard I guess.