薄荷绿茶

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

29th March 2011 Tuesday

I have had enough wasting time to deal with an idiot who never seem to get it.
If you are wrong, just admit it, save everybody some time and get it over with.
Don't you get it that by covering up a mistake with a lie, the mistake just gets bigger?
Mistakes don't just go away by pure virtue of a passage of time or twisting your way out of it.
If you don't get it, I am going to show you that you will be more embarrassed when I break through all those lies than if you had admitted your mistake in the first place.
Well, you have to pay some interest for those efforts I put in to break through your lies right?
And I am announcing an interest rate hike...
Oh yeah, did I mention that those will be but interest...
We haven't got to the point on principal repayment yet...