薄荷绿茶

Saturday, February 24, 2007

24 February 2007 Saturday

You think you know me? Think again. I don't even know myself.
You think you know yourself? Think again. Sometimes you don't know why you did some things.
You think you know the world. Think again. Sometimes you feel out of place didn't you?
Me, yourself and the world. Which do you know better? I do not know.
But you don't know me.
Because you have never known me.
Because I have never lived as me.
Because I was not me.
Because I am still trying to know me.
Because I am still trying to be me.
Because I was never me.

Have you ever felt so sad that you locked yourself in a world of your own, and became used to being all alone? Have you ever felt that you needed nobody else in your world? Have you ever felt that perhaps you could really be an island and be happy? Have you ever felt that no one ever knew you? Not even yourself?